Brace yourself, girls, this is a post full of RANDOMNESS.
“That’s so random, Mom”, as my teenager would say.
And she does. A LOT. Apparently I’m full of randomness.
- FIRST, we have a winner in the All Modern Giveaway!
- And the winner is…
- Michele P.! Congrats Michele, I’ll get your contact information to Jamie at all Modern, and he’ll get your beautiful iittala jars out to you!
- (Just thought I’d share another shoe box idea to sustain you through the boringness—from Country Living)
- SECONDLY, I just realized that I MISSED my own blog’s birthday! I posted my FIRST bit of randomness on January 7, 2009. I’m sure you ALL read it. We’ll have to celebrate one of these days.
- THIRDLY, there’s a fabulous NEW giveaway starting tomorrow, so come back and check it out!
- Here’s a hint: It has to do with paper, which I LOVE, and a party at my house, which I LOVE even more.
(the ultimate upcycling idea—a sewing kit from an egg carton—from Country Living)
- FOURTHLY, (and then I’m done, I promise) I want to give a shout-out to my fabulous sponsors. Did you see the TapeSwell ad? TapeSwell is offering 25% off a $20 order for REINVENTED readers! Check out their stylish and sticky tape options.
- Molly, from Bit ‘O Shine is still with us, with a beautiful new ad, and more beautiful jewelry!
- Jen, from Sanctuary Arts STILL has a fabulous blog, and an even MORE FABULOUS shop.
- Crafty Girls Workshop is a new sponsor, an Etsy shop full of beautiful fabric. My new love!
- Just click on the ads to visit our friends.
- Thanks to the two of you that actually made it to the end of this post!! Have a great day.
Subscribe to Reinvented!
Join our tribe of Reinventors and get your FREE guide to shopping flea markets, thrift stores, and yard sales.