Good morning friends and Happy Day Before Friday. The sun came out yesterday in central Ohio and the snow is melting fast.
Today I’m here to share with you a new love of mine, Origami Owl.
Origami Owl is a new company, started by Bella, a 14 year old girl who wanted to earn the money to buy her first car. She began her business buying old watch faces, removing the watch parts and adding charms. She sold them as “living lockets.”
Meet Bella. After selling out her entire inventory in one weekend, her business grew rapidly and she and her family expanded in January of 2012 across the US.
Bella just turned 16, and she got her car, in case you were wondering.
Origami Owl is an amazing, family run company that inspires mothers and daughters to work together at a time when lots of mothers and their teenage daughters are growing apart.
My daughter Megan and I are a designer team, and Rachel will join us when she turns 14 in May.
We are having a lot of fun, learning about running a business and each other.
We’re so excited today to offer a $50 Origami Owl giveaway!
To enter please:
1. Visit my personal Origami Owl website and then leave a comment here telling me your favorite charm.
2. “Like” us on Facebook for another entry. (be sure to come back here and let me know that you did!)
3. If you tweet, add a link to this post for another entry. (again, let me know that you did!)
4. If you are a blogger, post about this giveaway for 2 entries. (Please leave a link in the comments so I know!)'
5. Follow me on Pinterest for a 5th entry (see button in the side bar, and let me know you did!)
5. “Pin” a photo linking back to this post and mentioning the giveaway for a 7th entry. Now your odds are getting really good!
Thanks so much everyone for supporting us.