IT’S THE WEEKEND!! The only downside to that is that my vacay is almost over. It’s back to work for me on Monday. But… my house is clean, the laundry is caught up, and I got a few projects d___, so it’s all good.
Today I’m here to share FIVE updates I completed this week in my kids’ bathroom. With four kids sharing one bath, most weeks the best I can do is keep the toothpaste cleaned up, but this week I cleaned top to bottom and had some fun.
1. First up is a new wall color. The walls previously had a ragging treatment (I know, so 90’s), in a couple shades of beige. So now you know why I needed to update.
This is Argo, from Sherwin Williams. It’s the same color as my son’s bedroom stripes (scroll down for that makeover). This is a true gray, although it might be hard to tell in the picture, there’s no blue or beige or green in it. I had it color matched at Home Depot because I looove their paint and primer in one. The coverage is awesome.
2. I picked up new rugs around the corner at Meijer. They are a better match than the picture implies, and they look great with the brushed nickel door knobs. (mind you, I bought this stuff before Ash Wednesday, so I didn’t break my Lenton promise). :0)
3. The shower curtain is from West Elm. I’m really liking the wide stripes and cooler colors in here, it’s kind of “out of the box” for me.
4. This art print is from One Kings Lane. Right now it’s all by its lonesome, but I plan to add more inspirational prints on this wall to the left of the vanity. The complimentary warm colors are rocking my world right now. I LOOOVE this.
We usually keep a couple of hand towels here (the bath towels hang on hooks on the back of the door), but I can’t decide what color. Should I go with gray to blend in, or orange to stand out?
5. This print we picked up on a beach vacation, and the colors are perfect for this room.
What do you think?
Have a great weekend!
Subscribe to Reinvented!
Join our tribe of Reinventors and get your FREE guide to shopping flea markets, thrift stores, and yard sales.