Hello friends and Reinventors! Happy Saturday to you! I hope that you have a great weekend planned.
I am heading to our Columbus’ Made Local Marketplace today, and I am so excited. Supporting local businesses and creatives is something very close to my heart, so I jump on any opportunity to do so. AND I love shopping.
It’s a win-win.
If you’re local and would like to go, the even is from 9am-4pm at the Bridgewater Banquet Center in Powell, Ohio. Add a comment to this post if I will see you there!
No on to my five favorites on
Friday Saturday post. I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite early spring DIY projects with you this morning. Spring is DIY heaven for me. Spray Paint weather finally returns, along with my energy. (insert winky face here)
1. Paint a pot. These polka dot pots have become a mainstay on my front porch. I love the pattern and whimsy they add. (questionable picture quality alert: some of these are old blog photos that I took before I really knew how to photograph stuff. my apologies)
Here’s the full polka dot pot tutorial.
Here’s a shot of them on my porch. Along with #2.
2. Monogram your front door. Easiest seasonal door decor ever. Purchase a large letter at the craft store and spray paint it to match your color scheme. I might have several of these in different shades for different seasons.
3. More polka dots. Spring garage sales are a great place to find dirty old tables that you can “reinvent” into cute decor for your patio. This table was filthy, yellow and a little rusty when I rescued her.
Click here for the How To.
4. This amazing flower is from my “Reinventions” Pinterest board. Check it out when you have a minute, there’s a lot of inspiration. Junky inspiration, my favorite kind.
What a HUGE graphic spring impact from discarded cans.
5. I’m equally in love with these drawers turned porch planters. Join the anti plastic flower pot movement, my friends!
Which spring DIY project is your favorite?
Have a great weekend, and thanks so much for coming by to see me!
I’m linking up to the Something to Talk About Link Party today. Go on over and see all the fabulous diy, crafts, furniture makeovers and more.
Don't Miss A Post!
Subscribe and join our community of Reinventors, talking Faith, Life, and Home.