Hello my friends, welcome to Five Minute Friday, where the decor ideas are quick and easy. Today I’m excited to share with you some fun Valentine’s Day printables that I created on PicMonkey, as well as some tips for making your own.
If you’re not familiar with PicMonkey, it’s a really fun place to edit photos and create some fun printable art.
I’m not a pro, but I was able to create a couple of fun prints that I can use to bring a little Valentine’s Day charm to our house.
(To save this printable and print for your home, click on the photo, then right click and save. It was created to print at a 5×7 size)
To design your own printable in Picmonkey:
- Open Picmonkey and click on “Design” from the top menu.
- Choose the size and shape you’d like your finish design to be. (I chose 5×7)
- Next, choose your Canvas Color (This is the background color. I like 454545, which is the dark gray I like for a chalkboard look)
- Click on the Tt on the left vertical menu, choose a font, and click on Add Text to type words.
- Click on the butterfly on the left vertical menu to add overlays. This adds images on top of your design. This is where I found the hearts. You can change the color of any of the overlays, and there are hundreds of images.
- You can also click on Edit from the top menu, choose a photo from your computer, and add text and overlays to your own photo.
- When you’re finished, click save.
- Print out your creation!
It’s really fun to play around with, and I also use PicMonkey to edit my photos to post here.
(This printable can also be saved to your computer and printed as desired. Just click on the photo, then right click and save.)
Subscribe to Reinvented!
Join our tribe of Reinventors and get your FREE guide to shopping flea markets, thrift stores, and yard sales.