Hey friends! When I was a kid, school supply shopping was my FAVORITE. I still get giddy over a brand new notebook, and love the smell of pencils. But now I actually have to pay for the back to school supplies, so that’s just not as fun. ;)
Thank goodness my 17 year old daughter inherited my love for school supplies. And my love of shopping. And my Type A perfectionism…
I asked her to do a little online “window” shopping and find some fun girly back to school supplies to share. These are Type A teenager approved. I’ve added her “play by play” commentary below. It was just. too. funny. not to share. Don’t worry, I paid her with ice cream. ;)
Back to School Supplies For Girly Girls
(this post contains affiliate links for your convenience. if you click on a link and make a purchase, your price will not change but I will earn a tiny commission to support Reinvented. thanks!)
- Emoticon Drawstring Back Pack (“OMG, these are SO accurate!”)
- Nail Polish Flash Drive (“So cute, I have to have this!”)
- Pencil Case (“This is SO much better than the pencil cases I’ve seen, I’m totally sure it’s worth the money!”)
- Dayspring Sadie Robertson’s Fashion File Folders (“Mom, you LOVE Duck Dynasty!” what??)
- Bic Extra Sparkle Pencils (“If only the pencil lead was glittery too…”)
- Glitter Binder (“This bind matches the file folders, and the pencils, it’s perfect!”)
Which one is your favorite? I kind of love those file folders, and a pencil case would be handy…
Subscribe to Reinvented!
Join our tribe of Reinventors and get your FREE guide to shopping flea markets, thrift stores, and yard sales.