Hey friends! It’s time again for Funtastic Friday, version 101. What a busy week it has been! On Monday I teamed up with Uncommon Goods to share some unique gifts for those people in our lives that already have everything. On Tuesday I hosted a trash to treasure holiday themed blog hop with some of my best blogger friends, and shared our tree created from an old ladder.
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Mistie @ Homespun Engineer | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | SU |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Kimm @ Reinvented | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
How To Make Money Off Recipes with 4 Easy Apps @ Promisingly Pennywise
Kimm’s favorites | DIY Painted Furniture Makeovers @ Thirty Eighth Street | Sweater Upcycled Christmas Ornaments @ Pillar Box Blue | Holiday Entertaining Tips For Your Thanksgiving Table @ Giggles Galore |
I was featured at the #FuntasticFriday link party!Click To Tweet
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Reinvented or one of the party hosts (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!Add your link...The Funtastic Friday link party is live! #FuntasticFridayClick To Tweet
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Reinvented. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 101 RULES
Subscribe to Reinvented!
Join our tribe of Reinventors and get your FREE guide to shopping flea markets, thrift stores, and yard sales.