Hey everyone! Welcome to Funtastic Friday 104! I am so excited that you are here, and that it’s almost the weekend! The engineer and I have a Christmas shopping date night planned for Saturday, and he’s promised to accompany me to the thrift store. Perfection.
Are you ready to party? I can’t wait to check out this week’s links. Let’s be inspired together!
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Mistie @ Homespun Engineer | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | SU |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Kimm @ Reinvented | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
Easy Homemade Fudge Recipes @ (mainly) homemade
Angie’s favorites | Quick and Easy Christmas Sign @ One Thousand Oaks | Let it Snow Sign @ The Handyman’s Daughter | Christmas Ornaments using Vintage Tea Stainers and Chandelier Crystals @ Sadie Seasongoods |
Mistie’s favorites | Christmas Pies: Cranberry Apple @ Nancy On The Home Front | Game Set Cross Stitch: Vintage Wooden Tennis Racket @ Sadie Seasongoods | Ugly Christmas Sweater Party @ Dukes and Duchesses |
I was featured at #FuntasticFriday!Click To Tweet
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Reinvented or one of the party hosts (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
Add your link...The #FuntasticFriday link party is live!Click To Tweet
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 104 PARTY RULES
Subscribe to Reinvented!
Join our tribe of Reinventors and get your FREE guide to shopping flea markets, thrift stores, and yard sales.