Hey all! Welcome to the 113th edition of Funtastic Friday! I have three AWESOME upcycled decor projects to share with you from last week’s party before we get to the crazy pile of inspiration that is the 113th. I know you’re ready for the weekend, are you ready for some upcycled decor projects?
Turn a ceiling fixture in to an industrial style lamp from Ambient Wares.
Create a hidden jewelry organizer from scrap wood at H2O Bungalow.
Create a farmhouse kitchen sign from scrap wood at Knick of Time.
Now let’s get to the party!
Upcycled Decor Projects on Funtastic Friday!
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Kimm @ Reinvented | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Liz @ Reflecting Beautiful | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Donella @ Glue Sticks & Gumdrops | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Joyce @ My Stay At Home Adventures | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
Decorate Your Mantel with Burlap Garlands and Red Hearts @ Petticoat Junktion
Angie’s favorite – Beverage Cabinet Project: How To Upcycle Used Furniture @ Petticoat Junktion
Donella’s favorite – Scrapbook Paper Heart Wreath @ Typically Simple
Donna’s favorite – DIY Shiplap vs Planked Wood Walls @ H20 Bungalow
Heidi’s favorite – I Love You Printable: Perfect Print for Valentine’s Day @ Simply Designing
Kimm’s favorite – Puppy Love Infinity Scarf @ Whistle and Ivy
Debra’s favorite – Chocolate Cherry Pop Tarts @ Tinselbox
Liz’s favorite – Valentine’s Day Rice Krispie Treats @ A Cultivated Nest
Sherry’s favorite – How To Make Soft Pink Cotton Candy Apples @ Rose Bakes
Lacie’s favorite – Raspberry Mousse Tarts @ Cooking on the Front Burner
Joyce’s favorite – Blunt “NotYour-Average” Valentine’s @ Tinselbox
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Reinvented or one of the party hosts (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
[bctt tweet=”Add your link! The #FuntasticFriday link party is live!” username=”olivesnokra”]
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Reinvented. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 113 LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love
Don't Miss A Post!
Subscribe and get my Five Tips for Successful Shopping at Thrift Stores, Flea Markets and Yard Sales for FREE! Join our community.