Hey! Happy almost Friday! I am so excited for the weekend. And to share some amazing Valentine’s Day crafts with you. And for the 112th edition of Funtastic Friday! Whew, it’s exhausting just thinking about all of this excitement.
Last week’s party was full of fun Valentine’s Day themed crafts. I wanted to make sure you didn’t miss them, so I’m going to share my three faves here before we start this week’s shindig.
Valentine’s Day Crafts
This Geo Style Heart Hoop Art from Busy Being Jennifer is so unique and full of charm.
This wood button heart from Pink Peppermint Design is a cool way to upcycle buttons.
AND, these Origami Heart Gift Boxes are perfect for sharing chocolates, my love language.
Now let’s party!
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Kimm @ Reinvented | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Liz @ Reflecting Beautiful | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Donella @ Glue Sticks & Gumdrops | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Joyce @ My Stay At Home Adventures | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
DIY Travel Kit @ Pink Heels Pink Truck
- Angie’s favorite – Reupholstered Vintage Diner Set @ Gluesticks
- Heidi’s favorite – Farmhouse Style Storage @ Reinvented
- Sherry’s favorite – Peanut Butter Tarts @ Dad What’s 4 Dinner
- Lacie’s favorite – Bacon Wrapped Onion Rings @ A Dish of Daily Life
- Kimm’s favorite – Crockpot Ginger Ale Pulled Pork @ Aspiring Small Town Girl
- Debra’s favorite – Instant Pot Turkey Chili @ Art from My Table
- Donella’s favorite – Dr. Seuss Lorax Pretzels @ The Country Chic Cottage
- Donna’s favorite – Valentine’s Day Jigglers @ Life, Love & Thyme
- Liz’s favorite – Upcycled Valentine’s Decor @ Refresh Living
- Joyce’s favorite – How to Grow Your Blog with Twitter Lists @ Pineapple and Main
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Reinvented or one of the party hosts (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!Add your link! The #FuntasticFriday link party is live!Click To Tweet
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Reinvented. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 111 LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love
Subscribe to Reinvented!
Join our tribe of Reinventors and get your FREE guide to shopping flea markets, thrift stores, and yard sales.