Hey! Welcome to Funtastic Friday #118! I am so thankful that you are here, AND that it’s almost the weekend. Before we start this week’s soire, there are five easy Easter crafts from last week that I want to make sure you don’t miss. Ready?
Whatever you do, don’t miss
These 2×4 bunny blocks from I Should Be Mopping The Floor.
This Easter Bunny Folded Napkin Tutorial from Giggles Galore.
These pretty floral eggs also from Giggles Galore.
This Book Page Bunny Garland from The Purple Hydrangea. (I am seriously obsessed with this)
AND, these DIY speckled Easter eggs from The Happy Housie.
Now on to this week’s party!
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 118 LINK PARTY
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Kimm @ Reinvented | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Liz @ Reflecting Beautiful | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Donella @ Glue Sticks & Gumdrops | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Joyce @ My Stay At Home Adventures | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies @ Courtney’s Cookbook
Angie’s favorite – Letterpress Drawer Vertical Succulent Garden @ Dukes & Duchesses
Heidi’s favorite – DIY Salvaged Wood Quilt Block Coasters & Ceramic Tile @ Knick of Time
Kimm’s favorite – Spring Book Page Bunny Garland @ The Purple Hydrangea
Debra’s favorite – Chocolate Peanut Butter Layer Dessert @ Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt
Liz’s favorite – Hall Closet Organization @ Refined Rooms
Donella’s favorite – Easy Tissue Paper Easter Eggs @ (mainly) Homemade
Sherry’s favorite – Homemade Cadbury Eggs @ Coupons and Freebies Mom
Lacie’s favorite – Boozy Shamrock Shake Cupcakes @ Cooking with Curls
Donna’s favorite – $5, 5 Minute Craft: Easy St. Patrick’s Day Wreath @ Carrie Elle
Joyce’s favorite – Easy Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipe @ The Jenny Revolution
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Reinvented or one of the party hosts (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
Add your link! The #FuntasticFriday link party is live!Click To Tweet
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Reinvented. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 118 LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love
Don't Miss A Post!
Subscribe and get my Five Tips for Successful Shopping at Thrift Stores, Flea Markets and Yard Sales for FREE! Join our community.