Hey everyone, welcome to Funtastic Friday! I am so excited that Friday is here again, and the weekend is soon to follow. Before we start the party, I have three spring mantel ideas from last week that I want to make sure you don’t miss. You know, since spring is only 2 and a half weeks away!
I love the simple look of succulents on this cottage style mantel from Cottage in the Oaks.
Be sure to read these mantel decor tips from Worthington Court before you style yours.
And this spring beauty from The Turquoise Home is one to copy.
Now let’s party!
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Kimm @ Reinvented | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Liz @ Reflecting Beautiful | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Donella @ Glue Sticks & Gumdrops | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Joyce @ My Stay At Home Adventures | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
What Glass Paint To Use When Painting On Glass @ The Crafty Blog Stalker
Heidi’s favorite – Mini Pineapple Upside-Down Cake Donuts Recipe @ Home Cooking Memories
Angie’s favorite – Craft Closet Update #4 @ By Brittany Goldwyn
Donna’s favorite – St. Patrick’s Day Ribbon Skirt Tutorial @ Bombshell Bling
Liz’s favorite – Mint Chocolate Chip Oreo Truffles @ More than a mom of three
Lacie’s favorite – Best Broccoli Salad @ Simply Stacie
Sherry’s favorite – Half Granny Square @ Frau Tschi-Tschi
Donella’s favorite – St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow Craft @ Gluesticks
Kimm’s favorite – Revamped Ceiling Fan Blades, Farmhouse Style @ Sadie Seasonsgood
Debra’s favorite – Make An Indoor Herb Planter – In 10 Minutes @ GrilloI was featured at the #FuntasticFriday link party!Click To Tweet
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Reinvented or one of the party hosts (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!Add your link! The #FuntasticFriday link party is live!Click To Tweet
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Reinvented. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 116 LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love
Don't Miss A Post!
Subscribe and get my Five Tips for Successful Shopping at Thrift Stores, Flea Markets and Yard Sales for FREE! Join our community.