Hey hey! Welcome to the end of the week, and the Funtastic Friday Link Party #124! Before we party hard, I want to show you a few of last week’s links that I think would make amazing DIY teacher gifts to show your end of the year appreciation. Let’s go!
Antique World Map Decoupaged Candles (perfect for the social studies or history teacher!)
Gorgeous book page flower (how cool for the reading or English teacher!)
Ruler frames for the Math teacher
Now let’s party!
Funtastic Friday 124 Link Party
Meet your hosts
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Kimm @ Reinvented | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Liz @ Reflecting Beautiful | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Donella @ Glue Sticks & Gumdrops | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Joyce @ My Stay At Home Adventures | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
Fried Ice Cream @ Cooking on the Front Burner
Sherry’s favorite – Iced Lemon Poppy Seed Scones @ Culinary Envy
Angie’s favorite – Old Drawer Flower Box @ The Scrap Shoppe Blog
Heidi’s favorite – Super Easy Strawberry Sweet Rolls Recipe @ 5 Minutes for Mom
Kimm’s favorite – Make A Paper Flower Out of Your Favorite Old Book @ Recreated Designs
Debra’s favorite – Fried Ice Cream @ Cooking on the Front Burner
Donna’s favorite – DIY Rustic Wedding Card Caddy @ The Interior Frugalista
Liz’s favorite – Scalloped May Day Mason Jar @ Dukes and Duchesses
Joyce’s favorite – Strawberry Lime Margaritas @ Delightful E Made
Lacie’s favorite – Taco Grilled Cheese Sandwich @ Simply Stacie
Donella’s favorite – Coconut Shrimp & Gouda Grits @ The Bearded HikerI was featured at the #FuntasticFriday link party!Click To Tweet
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Reinvented or one of the party hosts (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!Add your link! The #FuntasticFriday link party is live!Click To Tweet
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Reinvented. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 124 LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love
Subscribe to Reinvented!
Join our tribe of Reinventors and get your FREE guide to shopping flea markets, thrift stores, and yard sales.