Hey hey, happy almost the weekend! It’s going to be a little chilly here this weekend, but that’s ok, this girl’s got stuff to do. Do you have fun weekend plans? Do share, so I can be jealous. We start every weekend here with Funtastic Friday, the best link party in town. Be prepared to have your socks rocked off, but first, there are some gems from last week that I want to share with you because they involve some crazy fun paint colors for furniture. These projects will put some pep in your step!
I know this isn’t furniture, but you have to see this painted drop cloth picnic blanket!
Gorgeous lilac nightstand.
How fun are those? Now let’s party!
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY #123 LINK PARTY
Meet your hosts!!
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Kimm @ Reinvented | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Liz @ Reflecting Beautiful | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Donella @ Glue Sticks & Gumdrops | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Joyce @ My Stay At Home Adventures | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
Our Farmhouse Kitchen Reveal @ The Harper House
Donna’s favorite – New Use for Old Stuff @ Cut Off In the Keweenaw
Angie’s favorite – Table and Chairs Makeover with Chalk Style Paint @ i should be mopping the floor
Donella’s favorite – 50+ ABC Activities for Toddlers @ my bored toddler
Debra’s favorite – Lemon Curd Cheesecakes with NILLA Wafers Crust @ Gluesticks
Joyce’s favorite – Giving Money for Graduation with Unique Graduation Gifts @ The Country Chic Cottage
Heidi’s favorite – Homemade Poppy Seed Soap Recipes @ Gluesticks
Kimm’s favorite – Table and Chairs Makeover with Chalk Style Paint @ i should be mopping the floor
Lacie’s favorite – Fresh Fruit Arugula and Quinoa Salad @ Cooking on the Front Burners
Liz’s favorite – Make Your Own Stencils @ The Real Thing with the Coake Family
Sherry’s favorite – Homemade Pretzels with Honey Mustard Dip @ 5 Minutes for Mom
Add your link! The #FuntasticFriday link party is live!Click To Tweet
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Reinvented. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 123 LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love
Subscribe to Reinvented!
Join our tribe of Reinventors and get your FREE guide to shopping flea markets, thrift stores, and yard sales.