Hey hey, Welcome to Funtastic Friday #125! Thank you so much for coming by. I have some bittersweet news to share; mostly sweet, but sad too. This is my last Funtastic Friday. Next week (on Tuesday night at 7pm) I will be joining some of my favorite ladies at Waste Not Wednesday, another amazing link party that I’m certain you’ll love.
Now let’s get to the funtastic stuff!
Funtastic Friday 125 Link Party
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Kimm @ Reinvented | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Liz @ Reflecting Beautiful | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Joyce @ My Stay At Home Adventures | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
The 30 Minute Pizza @ Little House Living
Joyce’s favorite – No Green House? @ Grandma’s House DIY
Angie’s favorite – Pure Whimsy – Cottage Style Spring Decor @ Sadie Seasongoods
Kimm’s favorite – How To Make Hanging Mason Jar Candle Holders @ Grillo Designs
Heidi’s favorite – Taco Salad with Easy Homemade Shells @ The Ramblings of A Small Town Girl
Debra’s favorite – Paleo Lemon Cheesecake @ Cooking with Curls
Lacie’s favorite – Pork Carnitas Burrito Bowls @ A Dish of Daily Life
Donna’s favorite – Cinnamon Bun Energy Bites @ Courtney’s Cookbook
Liz’s favorite – Top 10 Lemon Essential Oil Uses @ Powered by Mom
Sherry’s favorite – Citrus Cake with Lemon Lime Cream Cheese Frosting @ Intelligent Domestications
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back one of the party hosts (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Reinvented. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
Thank you so much for visiting Funtastic Friday! Don’t miss #126 by visiting on of the remaining hosts above and I’ll see you on Tuesday for Waste Not Wednesday.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 125 LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love
Subscribe to Reinvented!
Join our tribe of Reinventors and get your FREE guide to shopping flea markets, thrift stores, and yard sales.