Hey hey! Thank you so much for coming by for my first week as a co-host of Waste Not Wednesday! If you’re not familiar, WNW is a weekly link party hosted by some of my very favorite people, and ME! We’re all passionate about thrifting, upcycling, and decorating on a budget; and the amazing links are all about home decor, DIY, recipes, and crafts; making this link party a perfect fit. I can’t wait to get started, so let’s go!
Waste Not Wednesday-50
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favorite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Burlap Basket Tutorial | A Fresh Squeezed Life
French Provincial Chair | Faeries and Fauna
Alfresco Dining on the Porch | Penny’s Vintage Home
Tin Can Photo Vase | Dazzle While Frazzled
Scrap Wood Planter | Life on Pearl Street
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
Mother’s Day Brunch | The Home I Create
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Subscribe to Reinvented!
Join our tribe of Reinventors and get your FREE guide to shopping flea markets, thrift stores, and yard sales.