Hey hey! I’m so glad you’re here! Welcome to Waste Not Wednesday Number 52! We finally made it to graduation week, and just found out yesterday that our sweet girl was chosen to make one of the three valedictorian speeches. Please send Kleenex.
All tears and pride aside (that rhymes!), if you’re passionate about thrifting, upcycling, and decorating on a budget, or even if you’re just curious, this link party is for you! Prepare to be inspired, my sweet friends. Let’s go!
Waste Not Wednesday Link Party-52
Please follow your hosts on Social Media, we’re cooking up all kinds of fun everywhere!
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favorite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Rocking Chair Makeover | Grandma’s House DIY
DIY Painted Flower Pots | Kreative K
Farmhouse Powder Room Makeover | Making It In The Mountains
How To Use An Old Trunk In The Garden | Penny’s Vintage Home
Shiplap Key Holder | Sawdust Sisters
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
Help us grow the party by tweeting!Waste Not Wednesday is live! Come by and link up and/or be inspired!Click To Tweet
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
Super Cute DIY Projects | Jenny Louise Marie
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Subscribe to Reinvented!
Join our tribe of Reinventors and get your FREE guide to shopping flea markets, thrift stores, and yard sales.