Hey hey! I’m so glad you’re here! Welcome to Waste Not Wednesday Number 54! How are those summer projects coming along? We finished our patio makeover just in time for perfect weather, and I can’t wait to give you a tiny tour this week.
Are you ready for some features and loads of new inspiration?
If you’re passionate about thrifting, upcycling, and decorating on a budget, or even if you’re just curious, then you are in the right place! Let’s party!
Waste Not Wednesday Link Party-54
Please follow your hosts on Social Media, we’re cooking up all kinds of fun everywhere!
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favorite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
DIY Outdoor Bench | Of Faeries and Fauna Craft Co.
Old School Desk Makeover | Abbotts At Home
DIY Laundry and Mudroom Combo | Abbotts At Home
Revamped Olive Oil Barrels | The Boondocks Blog
Tart Tin Bottle Cap Coasters | Sadie Seasongoods
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
Help us grow the party by tweeting!Waste Not Wednesday is live! Come by and link up and/or be inspired!Click To Tweet
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
Tin Can Organizers | Kreativ K
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Subscribe to Reinvented!
Join our tribe of Reinventors and get your FREE guide to shopping flea markets, thrift stores, and yard sales.