Welcome to Waste Not Wednesday Number 56! I hope you’re in the mood for a party, cuz we’ve got plenty of inspiration for you! Scroll on down for this week’s features, new stuff from your hosts, and new links to easy recipes, fun crafts, and totally cool DIY projects.
Waste Not Wednesday Link Party-56
Please follow your hosts on Social Media, we’re cooking up all kinds of fun everywhere!
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Deborah is away this week. We miss her and can’t wait to have her back next week!
Our Favorite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Cheese & Sugar Shaker Flower Frog Vases | Sadie Seasongoods
Repurposed Worn Out Wood | A Vintage Green
DIY Barn Wood Countertops | Domestic Deadline
DIY Scaffolding Board Bench | Pillar Box Blue
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
Help us grow the party by tweeting!Waste Not Wednesday is live! Come by and link up and/or be inspired!Click To Tweet
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
Repurposed Egg Basket Planter | Teeny Ideas
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Subscribe to Reinvented!
Join our tribe of Reinventors and get your FREE guide to shopping flea markets, thrift stores, and yard sales.