Welcome to Waste Not Wednesday Number 57! I hope you’re having a GREAT week. There are so many exciting developments going on at our house, and I can’t wait to share them all with you; but for now, let’s party like it’s 1999, ok? Every week I am blown away by the creativity shared here, and my “stuff to try” list gets longer. You know what I’m sayin’?
So…let’s get to the party.
Waste Not Wednesday Link Party-57
Please follow your hosts on Social Media, we’re cooking up all kinds of fun everywhere!
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Deborah is away this week. We miss her and can’t wait to have her back next week!
Our Favorite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Milk Crate Turned Stool | The Boondocks Blog
Kindness Rocks Project | Jenny Louise Marie
Coastal Drink Coaster Makeover | Small Home Soul
DIY Pallet Tray | Abbotts At Home
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
Help us grow the party by tweeting!Waste Not Wednesday is live! Come by and link up and/or be inspired!Click To Tweet
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
Repurposed Twin Bed | Penny’s Treasures
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Subscribe to Reinvented!
Join our tribe of Reinventors and get your FREE guide to shopping flea markets, thrift stores, and yard sales.