Hello my friends! How has your week been so far? I am leaving tomorrow morning for the Haven Conference, and I’m giddy with excitement. If you don’t know, the Haven Conference is a get together of home decor/DIY bloggers; we congregate to learn from experts, share ideas, and build some stuff. I’ll be meeting some of my online blog friends in person for the very first time, so there will be LOTS of hugging. I will try to remember to take lots of photos to share with all of you when I get home! For now, let’s get the Waste Not Wednesday #60 party started, shall we?
Waste Not Wednesday Link Party-60
Please follow your hosts on Social Media, we’re cooking up all kinds of fun everywhere!
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favorite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
DIY Garden Trellis from Vintage Yard Tools | Sadie Seasongoods
Recycled Bottle Cap Chair | Condo Blues
Reclaimed Wood Planters | A Fresh Squeezed Life
Cottage Home Sign | A Vintage Green
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
Help us grow the party by tweeting!Waste Not Wednesday is live! Come by and link up and/or be inspired!Click To Tweet
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
DIY Map Printed Pallet Frame | Pillar Box Blue
Love those features like we love those features? Pin this post (just hover over the image) to save them to your inspiration board!
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Subscribe to Reinvented!
Join our tribe of Reinventors and get your FREE guide to shopping flea markets, thrift stores, and yard sales.