Happy day friends! While we hold on to the last few weeks of summer entertaining, and the fall holidays loom in the distance, gathering our loved ones around the table is the best way to enjoy every season. I love to add some style to our table with mason jar centerpieces. They are easy, beautiful, farmhousey and cheap. ;) And guess what? I have a couple of ideas to share!
My favorite way to use mason jars in a centerpiece is to use them as pedestals. They make great vases, of course, but then I have to buy flowers, and remember to change the water…and I’m kind of lazy. Perch a few pumpkins on top and you have beautiful fall color.
At Christmas, mason jars give some lift to pretty ornaments. Add a tray and some clippings from your yard and you’re done!
More Mason Jar Centerpiece Ideas
- Top a few jars with some apples in September, and add some tree clippings to your tallest vessel.
- For winter, add a few faux snowballs and some evergreen branches.
- In the summer a grouping of mason jars filled with flowers make a gorgeous focal point with more impact than a single vase. You could also just perch a few faux blooms on top. Or fill them with shells.
Thanks for letting me rattle on about mason jar centerpieces, now let’s get to the 63rd Waste Not Wednesday link party!! Be sure to check out my awesome co-hosts and their mason jar projects too!
Waste Not Wednesday Link Party-63
Please follow your hosts on Social Media, we’re cooking up all kinds of fun everywhere!
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favorite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Flea Market Check Out Stand | Hey There Delyla
Book Page Wreath Tutorial | Vintage Paint and More
Quick and Easy Pillow Cover Update | 1915 House
Mid Century Style Side Table | Ambient Wares
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
Help us grow the party by tweeting!Waste Not Wednesday is live! Come by and link up and/or be inspired!Click To Tweet
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
Decorative Orbs from Dollar Store Toys | Home With Mimi
Love those features like we love those features? Pin this post (just hover over the image) to save them to your inspiration board!
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Subscribe to Reinvented!
Join our tribe of Reinventors and get your FREE guide to shopping flea markets, thrift stores, and yard sales.