Hey guys! Thank you so much for coming by, it’s time for our weekly party, Waste Not Wednesday. I hope that you are as excited as I am to check out this week’s features, and the MANY MANY new DIY ideas, recipes and craft. Let’s get to it!
Waste Not Wednesday Link Party-66
Please follow your hosts on Social Media, we’re cooking up all kinds of fun everywhere!
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favorite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Color Wash Table Makeover | Life on Kaydeross Creek
Reclaimed Wood Table Runner | The Purple Hydrangea
No Sew Fabric Pumpkins | Pink Fortitude
Crate Upcycle to Vintage Trunk | Pink Fortitude
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
Help us grow the party by tweeting!Waste Not Wednesday is live! Come by and link up and/or be inspired!Click To Tweet
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
Fall Fabric Pumpkins | Dazzle While Frazzled
Love those features like we love those features? Pin this post (just hover over the image) to save them to your inspiration board!
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Subscribe to Reinvented!
Join our tribe of Reinventors and get your FREE guide to shopping flea markets, thrift stores, and yard sales.