Hey hey friends! Welcome to Waste Not Wednesday, the place to get your repurposing on and find a few new recipes to keep your belly full and your creativity stoked. My “stuff I must do” list gets longer every week.
Let’s get to the party, I can’t wait to show you this week’s features!!
Waste Not Wednesday Link Party-67
Please follow your hosts on Social Media, we’re cooking up all kinds of fun everywhere!
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favorite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Faux Weathered Barn Doors | Penny’s Vintage Home
DIY Faux Galvanized Metal Tray | My Husband Has Too Many Hobbies
Upcycled Tea Bag Leaves | Vintage With Laces
School Days | A Day of Small Things
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
Help us grow the party by tweeting!Waste Not Wednesday is live! Come by and link up and/or be inspired!Click To Tweet
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
Box Pleat Scrap Fabric Banner | Exquisitely Unremarkable
Love those features like we love those features? Pin this post (just hover over the image) to save them to your inspiration board!
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Subscribe to Reinvented!
Join our tribe of Reinventors and get your FREE guide to shopping flea markets, thrift stores, and yard sales.